Thursday, September 8, 2011

Metro UI 2.0

Sorry for the very long absence.  I had several family emergencies that have kept me from developing.  I have decided to start from scratch on the Metro UI project.  Now that I have a better grasp of Android and home replacement development I hope that a complete redo will be beneficial in the long run.  I have only just begun the process but I wanted to post a few screen caps and get your opinions.  I have also decided to not imitate Metro UI exactly and my own flair...hence the desire for opinions.  Anyway here they are:

2 comments:

  1. welcome back,

    looks good can't wait to try it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this point you should just try a completely different WP7 function, like contacts or what not.. Launcher 7 scooped up all your fan base and is just too advanced at this point.

    ReplyDelete