It has been a while, but I have managed to carve out some development time. With my other projects fairly stable I have moved on to a home replacement that imitates the new Windows mobile environment. I still have plans for my other projects but they are a lower priority for me right now. My METRO UI project is currently in BETA and a work in progress, so please be patient.
My major obstacle for this project is not actually owning a new Windows phone so everything I am doing is based on demos. The other major issue is that Android does not allow access to notifications from other applications. So in some cases I have to reverse engineer (via logs) how to grab unread/notification counts. It is a long process and specific to each application. So again please be patient.
I would just like to thank all of those that have taken the chance to send me constructive feedback. It really helps.